All those registered with IFAD TS A/S are entitled, upon request, to the following:
- Right of access as set out in Article 11(2) of The GDPR Article 15, which means that you have the right to know whether IFAD TS A/S processes personal data about you and how that information is processed.
- Right of rectification as referred to in GDPR Article 16, which means that you have the option of having incorrect or incorrect personal data about yourself corrected.
- Right of deletion as referred to in GDPR Article 17. This article means that you, with some exceptions, have the right to have personal data about yourself deleted.
- Right to data limitation as referred to in GDPR Article 18. The right to restrict processing means that, in certain cases, you have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted, so that the data may not be subject to processing operations other than storage.
- Right to data portability as referred to in GDPR Article 20. This means that you have the right, if technically possible, to transfer this personal data from one controller to another.
- Right of objection as set out in GDPR Article 21, which means that you have the right to object to the otherwise lawful processing of your personal data for reasons relating to the particular situation of the person concerned.
- However, the above mentioned rights may be limited in the same way in the GDPR Articles 17(3), 18(2) and 20(2), (3) and (4).
The processing time for a request is generally 1 month, which can be extended by 2 months depending on complexity and number.
Questions regarding the above can be directed to IFAD's personal data consultant at: email@example.com
You can read more about your rights in the General Data Protection Regulation here: www.datatilsynet.dk/generelt-om-databeskyttelse/lovgivning/
And you can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency's guide here: www.datatilsynet.dk/generelt-om-databeskyttelse/vejledninger/